PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR
Petrofka Orchard’s 1st AppleFest
Saturday August 18th – 12 – 5 pm (Facebook Event)
This year there is little apples on our trees but that isn’t stopping us from our 1st Ever AppleFest.
- Delicious food Apple Smokie on a Bun, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Doukhobor Borsch & Bread, Bread and Pie by the slice, Caramel Apples
- Live music by the Paddlewheelers
- Kid’s activities (including a face painting, Pyramid Haystack & Pool Noodle Obstacle Course)
- Tractor rides from 1 to 3 pm ($2.00/person)
- Coloring Contest
- Pie Eating Contest (contest rules)
- Walk the trails & view the orchards
- Draws and More (draw details)
Country Store & Trails Open Daily (10am-7pm)
Petrofka Orchard is a 46-acre fruit farm orchard located right on the North Saskatchewan River. Main crops include apple, plums, sour cherries and haskaps which produces over 50 gourmet products. The on-site Country Store is where you can purchase these and other local seasonal fruits and vegetables. Petrofka Orchard is great place to spend the day with the family with over 1.5 km of beautiful trails, a riverfront beach and a charming country store to shop in.
We are situated in beautiful central Saskatchewan and have over 1,500 apple trees on 14.5 acres. Our goal is to keep planting trees until we reach approximately 4,000 trees.
View all our products and click here to see where else you find them now!
Our orchard includes a large facility which accommodates the storage of many tons of apples to be sold or processed into value-added products as well an on-site Country Store to sell our products.
Please note that we are a WE-Pick, not a U-Pick due to the damage caused to the apple trees.
We believe in the value-added concept and to date have developed several “Saskatchewan Made” apple products with many more to come.
FRESH PRODUCE NOW AVAILABLE (updated daily)